Beginner (Rated 1000-1400)
The objective of this course is to give you a serious boost in your chess understanding in all the phases of the game. In just 12 weeks, you will have a solid chess foundation, as well as the knowledge and skills to defeat any amateur player.
This is a personalized course for beginners. You can start at age 8, rating under 1500, or any experience level.
You will get periodical tests and the CQA teachers team will follow your progress closely, correct your homework, answer all your questions, and adapt the weekly lessons and exercises to suit you perfectly. The exercises will ensure you also learn to put the accumulated knowledge into practice.
- At the beginning of every week, you will receive a detailed plan and method of study, adapted to you for maximum efficacy.
- Periodically, you will receive homework. Your solutions will be evaluated and commented on by the teacher team.
- You can ask questions, which will be answered promptly, at any time.
This course is designed to offer you a great practical chess understanding in a minimal amount of time. This way, you will be able to enjoy quality chess playing in just 12 weeks. The course covers all the aspects of the strategy, opening, middlegame, endgame, and it also covers tactics and combinations. There is not only theory but also practical advice to defeat the amateur players in all the phases of the game.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level raiting under 1500
- Language English
- Students 11
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Week 1: Opening Development
- Lecture 1.1 Memorize the Principles of the Opening Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Apply the Principles in Practice Games Locked
- Lecture 1.3 Learn a Few “Tournament” Chess Openings Preview
- Lecture 1.4 Watch these Video Lessons for Practical Review Locked
- Lecture 1.5 Middlegame Strategy – Advanced Techniques Locked
Week 2: Winning Combinations
- Lecture 2.1 Annotated, Instructive Games 1 Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Annotated, Instructive Games 2 Locked
- Lecture 2.3 BONUS week: The final test, the final questions and answers, your future plan of study and improvement, and how to study chess to reach your objectives. Locked
Week 3: Middlegame King Attacks