It’s never to late to learn how to play chess – the most popular game in the world! If you are totally new to the game or even want to learn all of the rules and strategies, this course is right for you!
This is a personalized Chess Camp – course for total beginners. Children can start at age 6, without any experience level.
The objective of this course is to give you the foundation of all of your future chess learning! That is why You should really take your time to master the material in this course.
The course covers:
- History of Chess
- The Goal of Chess
- Starting a Game
- Chess Pieces and How they Move
- En Passant
- How to Checkmate and How to Draw in Chess Game
- Basic Chess Strategies and importance of Practice
- Top Ten Rules to the Opening
- Frequently Asked Chess Questions (FAQs)
- Basic Chess Tournament Rules
This Chess Camp – course is designed to offer you a great practical chess understanding in a minimal amount of time. This way, children will be able to create the foundation of all of their future chess learning and be ready to enjoy quality chess playing.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level (Rated 0-1000)
- Language English
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes